Постоянная работа в Одесском офисе крупной продуктовой американской компании.
OpticsPlanet, Inc. is seeking a full-time SQL Database Developer, who will be responsible for development within our MS SQL Server environment. The ideal candidate has a background in database development and must be willing to be flexible with priorities as they change rapidly in our dynamic fast-paced environment.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
· Develop complex stored procedures, functions, triggers, views and queries in support of application development
· Participate in application development projects
· Review and optimize existing stored procedures, functions, triggers and queries
· Convert existing embedded SQL code into stored procedures
· Develop custom scripts to automate various database management processes
· Occasionally write single-time reports on demand
· Develop various ETL jobs for our Data Warehouse
· Define and review best practice standards for data integrity
· Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, IT or related field
· At least 2 years of professional work experience
· Strong problem solving skills
· Positive attitude and strong work ethic
· Ability to meet multiple deadlines in a multitasking environment
· Strong written and verbal communications skills
· Experience in T-SQL, procedures, functions, triggers, views and queries
· Experience with SQL Server 2012/2014
· Experience with SSRS, SSIS, & SSDT
· Proficiency with Microsoft Office 2010/2013/365
· Working knowledge of MySQL databases
· Knowledge of data warehousing and data mining
· Great Agile teams full of talented developers.
· Autonomy to pursue personal career goals and technical interests on company time.
· Managed career growth and opportunity for advancement in a transparent work environment.
When it comes to high-performance technical gear, the most discerning customers choose OpticsPlanet for our unmatched value proposition of great prices, free shipping on most orders, the widest selection (over 1 million products) and excellent customer service. We’re proud of all that – and what makes it possible is that the most talented professionals in the Chicago area choose to work at OpticsPlanet.
OpticsPlanet is a leading internet retailer devoted to the passions and professions of our customers. From hunting or sports shooting to service in the military or law enforcement, we are a destination for millions of people each month. For over fifteen years, we've built a cutting-edge platform that powers ecommerce heavyweights such as OpticsPlanet.com and Dvor.com. We are experiencing a new phase of explosive growth and opportunity, and that means adding more talented and passionate individuals to our existing diverse and professional team. Our casual, fast-paced environment has seen us recognized as one of the "100 Best Companies to Work For" by the Chicago Tribune! In addition to a challenging position, employees at all levels can find extensive opportunities for advancement and career growth, and full-time employees enjoy a popular set of benefits and perks. OpticsPlanet is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Skype — barrracuda