GroupDocs.Com (www.groupdocs.com), a member of the Aspose group of companies, is now looking for a SEO and SMM Expert to join its team.
Company: Help grow our SEO and SMM team, help bring the world to our platform, engage with users, find new ways to promote our technology and introduce users to our innovative platform.
This is a role that requires a dynamic individual that is keen to learn and master new technologies quickly and efficiently, a real chance to get experience in the most popular technologies on the web today.
Join over 250 staff working in many different countries, be part of one of the most forward thinking and talented organisations on the planet. Work in a distributed work environment where all staff work from home. We pride ourselves on offering our staff great flexibility and also great rewards in return for great effort and enthusiasm.
• Incredibly strong communication skills, Excellent written and verbal English language skills.
• Website architecture analysis to optimise a website from scratch.
• Improve SEO value of an existing website.
• Creating result-driven SEO plans for a website.
• Keyword research, analysis and optimisation.
• Meta tag analysis and optimisation.
• Build incoming links from external websites.
• Image optimisation.
• Content analysis and optimisation.
• Competitor keyword research and analysis.
• Sitemap (HTML & XML) creation and submission for Google, Bing and Yahoo.
• Traffic analysis and reporting.
• Directory submissions.
• Search engine submissions.
• Article submission.
• Link building.
• Press release submission.
• Blog posting.
• Forum posting.
• Building, promoting and managing SMO strategies and campaigns.
• Build our Twitter following and keep Twitter stream active.
• Build our Facebook page and following.
• Build our Google+ page and following.
• Keep us up to date with the latest social platforms and techniques.
• Basic understanding of programming in any language. Preferably .NET, Java or PHP.
• Advanced Google Analytics skills.
• A strong team player with good interpersonal skills and willingness to contribute.
• Quick learner and willing to engage in new SEO techniques and technologies.
• Should be self-disciplined, pro-active, self-motivated and responsible.
• Able to work independently with minimum supervision.
• Competitive salary with 6 monthly performance/bonus reviews.
• Work with an inspiring team, learn from the best talent on the planet.
• Potential to grow into a Team Leader, build and run your own team within our company.
• Work from home, 100% teleworking.
• Long term engagement, which should last many years for the right candidate.
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV to this e-mail: [email protected]