International Web Development Company based in Silicon Valley, which working on permanent project - the online enterprise and Scrum project management system, written in Ruby on Rails is looking for an exceptional Senior Software Engineer.
• developing backend code with Ruby/Ruby on Rails (most of the time)
• participating in the frontend development (30% of the time)
• releasing existing functionality as open source gems, Rails plugins, etc. and maintaining them (10% of the time)
• 4+ years of working experience in web applications backend development and understanding of the underlying technologies (e.g. HTTP, SSL, TCP)
• Strong experience with Ruby and Ruby on Rails
• Excellent skill to write easily understandable, documented, maintainable code
• Outstanding knowledge of any language of the following: C/C++, Ruby, Python, Lisp, Smalltalk, Haskell, Perl, OCaml, Prolog, etc.
• Fluent English
• Desired to have experience with Ruby on Rails stack.
• Extensive experience with relational data modeling, SQL, and other DB technologies
• Experience with web services
• Competitive salary
• Challenging complex permanent project, using latest programming technologies
• Work from home
• All Ukrainian holidays
• Legal contracts
• Flexible vacations (up to 3 weeks per year total)
If you are interested in this vacancy please send your cv to [email protected]