One of our clients a high-energy and rapidly growing digital agency that develops social branded promotions applications for fortune 500 companies is looking for Middle/Senior PHP developer. A passion for social media is a must. The work itself is challenging and involves business trips to the USA (Philadelphia).
* Build out products and frameworks for our company to execute client social media initiatives on the iPhone and mobile platforms that connect to a number of social platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, and client websites
* Communicate with project managers and technology leaders on a daily basis
* Lead projects through the full lifecycle of development from kickoff to release.
* 3+ years of hands-on development experience in a professional Internet environment
* Experience working with Objective-C and Cocoa framework
* Experience working with the iPhone SDK
* Storing understanding of Model-View-Controller design pattern is required
* Experience in working with PHP frameworks such as CodeIgniter and/or Cake PHP (only for Director position)
* PHP5 experience is a plus
* Excellent working knowledge of SQL, MySQL is desirable
* Experience working in a unix development and being comfortable with the shell prompt
* Strong quantitative and analytical skills with an interest in developing creative solutions by thinking "out of the box"
* Strong written and verbal English communication skills are essential
* Enthusiasm, personality, teamwork and a positive attitude
* Working knowledge of memcache
* Experience with Facebook Developer Platform. FBJS, FBML, Facebook Connect
* Experience working with a team of other developers and project managers.
In case you are interested or know someone who might be, please send your CV to [email protected]