American Software Development and Marketing company is looking for Mid-Senior IOS Developer.
Vesedia is excited to expand our efforts with the addition of a Senior iOS Developer, reporting directly to the Technical Team Lead. The right candidate will have 3-6 years iOS development experience, be results oriented, and have technical knowledge along with interpersonal skills. You will be working in a rapidly growing team on an exciting line of next-generation geo-aware social apps. Our team is currently consisting of 3 developers, and you’ll be working hand-in-hand with UI/UX Designer, QA and PM. This is an excellent opportunity to join a successful development team with its own product line – working on new and exciting social apps!
Majority of the work can be done remotely, with possibility for occasional travel to our US locations (New York, Miami). Our process includes daily SCRUM calls, additional chats as-needed and constant communication via Email, Skype and project tracking tools (JIRA, Confluence).
We offer a long-term relationship therefore a match on a professional as well as on a personal level is very important.
• A Bachelor’s or a Master’s degree in Computer Science or a similar discipline (software or IT engineering, mathematics, electronics engineering, financial engineering, finance and other faculties that develop mathematical/analytical skills)
• 3-6 years full time experience in development of complex iOS applications, working in an IT company
• Excellent Objective-C/SWIFT skills
• Deep understanding of iOS and its internals
• Experience working with remote APIs via REST and JSON, and backend-less services – Google Firebase (NoSQL)
• Understanding of the iOS SDK (Components, Patterns, Architecture, differences between SDK versions)
• Experience with native fframeworks and services: UIKit, Core Data, Core Animation, Cocoa Touch, Core Graphics, Core Location, Apple Push Notification Service, etc.
• Minimum of one published app in the App Store (networking, social media connectors, and geo-map functionality is highly desired).
• Object-oriented software engineering (MVC/VIPER design patterns)
• Experience in UI and unit testing
• Practical knowledge of SCRUM
• Experience with collaborative tools such as JIRA and Confluence
Applying for this position:
• Get in touch with us by submitting your application with a CV in English including a photo.
• Please specify your salary expectation in the CV.
• Applications without salary expectation, with unrealistic expectations or without a photo will not be considered.
We are looking forward to reviewing your application.
Applicants will be required to meet, via video chat, with one or more Vesedia employees. We'll talk about your interest in the position, what you have to offer, prior project management experience, and will go over samples of your work (project plans, documentatio