I need a person to write interior design articles grouped into units.
A unit consists of one main article about 500 words and 20 sub-articles about 100 words. Each article (both main and sub-) should have a title, a summary about 25 words, an image related to the article content and 1-3 tags. Images can be found using Bing images search. The length of the whole unit is about 3000 words. (article 500 words + 20*100 words sub-articles + about 500 words summaries).
A list of 21 keywords (one for the main article and 20 for sub-articles) will be given.
All the essences should be edited in a pretty simple web-interface.
Detailed instructions will be provided to the applicants.
Please, specify your desired rate per one unit.
I need a lot of such units to be written.
- knowledge of interior design
- content must be engaging and informative. no fluff or filler
- written in proper us English and grammar check
- 100% original content (no copy-paste /plagiarized, re-spun content)
- not indexed in the search engines and on Copyscape
- you agree not to re-use, respin, resell, or redistribute the articles