Date of birth: 23 July 1995
Address: Virmenska street, 28/1
Mobile Phone: +380931158047
E-mail: [email protected]
2017 – Teacher of Business English in Tunis, Tunisia;
- International cultural and language exchange experience
- Deepened my knowledge in the field Business English
2016 – Translation of the novel ‘The Cargo of Rice’ by Mr. Midshipman Hornblower;
2016– Professional internship in translation studies, Lviv Linguistic centre®;
Translation of the book ‘The Translator’s Tool Box. A Computer Primer for Translators’ by Jost Zetzsche;
Worked in localization field;
Became familiar with CAT-tools;
2016 – Powwow ProZ.com for translators in Kharkiv
Jan 26, 2016 ‘MateCat - Start translating and managing your projects’
Online non-conference ‘How to Gain Translation Experience’ Iryna Alekseeva, Evgeniy Bartov, Sergey Rybkin, Tatiana Struk
Svetlana Svetova ‘Course in machine-translation and post-editing’
- 2012- 2016 – The National University of Ostroh Academy
- Faculty of Romance and Germanic languages, Bachelor’s degree in translation studies, English language and literature.
- Language skills
English (expert) (C1) – level proved by PTE Certificate
French (C1) advanced
Italian (A1) beginner
Russian (Bilingual proficiency)
- Software skills: Windows, MS Office Word, Power Point;
- CAT-tools: Trados Studio, MemoQ, Xbench, Matecat.
- Personal skills: excellent communicator, organized, flexible, reliable, quick learner.
- Interests: Travelling, sport, reading, communication.
- References: Available upon request